The Thornton Winery has been bringing in some of the biggest names in Smooth Jazz, and this year will be no different. The Thornton Winery Champagne Jazz Series starts on August 27th, and runs through October.
The Thornton Winery is in Temecula, California roughly in-between Greater Los Angeles and San Diego. Of course, it is a winery, and you can also take advantage of the golf, spa, and casino gambling in this picturesque location in Riverside County.
All seats are general admission, and there is also a Gourmet Supper Package available for each show. Seating starts one hour before showtime, but the line starts forming two hours before showtime.
Here is the lineup for this season:
- George Benson – Saturday, August 27th – 7PM
(Sold out, but we found resale tickets for this event)
- Kenny G – Sunday, August 28th – 6PM
- Jonathan Butler & Gerald Albright – Saturday, September 10th – 7PM
- Pat Metheny – Saturday, September 17th – 7PM
- Keiko Matsui with Kenny Lattimore & Michael Lington – Saturday, September 24th – 7PM
- Ottmar Liebert – Saturday, October 1st – 7PM
- Spyro Gyra with Lee Ritenour – Sunday, October 2nd – 4PM
- Brian Culbertson with Javier Colon – Saturday, October 8th – 7PM
- Richard Elliot & Peter White – Sunday, October 16th – 4PM
More artists may be added, so we will keep you updated! Season Tickets are also available, call the Box Office at (951) 699-0099
[table id=121 /]
We have partnered with Cheapflights.com to give you the best prices on travel accommodations!!