California is known for it’s wineries. Did you know that the state of California has 4,202 wineries? WHAT? Washington is next on the list with 747. With all of that wine production, you have to have something to go along with it. Luckily, there are several wineries that offer an experience. This would include food and music.
The Mountain Winery is a winery that offers an entertainment experience like no other.
The Mountain Winery Saratoga Concert Schedule 2017
Located in Saratoga CA, the winery was started by the legendary Paul Masson in 1905. In 1958, a concert bowl was constructed, and thus the Summer Concert Series started its run.
The concert venue has an old-world charm, with its intimate ivy-covered stone structure, engenders old world ambiance and provides a dramatic stage backdrop.
This year there will be no less than 70 concerts, and there will be something for everyone.
Let’s see some of the highlights:
- July 13 – The Roots
- July 14 – Temptations & Four Tops
- July 22 – Bobby Brown, After 7, Tony! Toni! Tone!
- August 2 – Diana Krall
- August 3 – Morris Day & The Time
- August 8 – Boz Scaggs & Michael McDonald
- August 13 – Jill Scott
- August 17 – Seal
- August 19th – Chick Corea Elektric Band & Bela Fleck and The Flecktone
- August 24th – Pink Martini
- September 7 – George Benson & Kenny G
- September 10 – Gypsy Kings