I just wanted to pass on the information for the Newport Beach Jazz Festival 2018. It will be happening June 1st-3rd, 2018. The Hyatt Regency Newport Beach will once again play host to one of the largest jazz festivals in the USA.
Hey – Southern California in June? It does not get any better than that!
The festival will take place June 1st-3rd, and the organizers have booked another stellar lineup.
- Brian Culbertson
- The Commodores
- Will Downing
- Peter White & Euge Groove
- Damien Escobar
- Rick Braun & Richard Elliot
- Jonathan Butler
***The Caribbean Connection is Elan Trotman – Bernie Williams – Nestor Torres
There are several ticket packages available.
- General Admission Single Day Pass for Saturday or Sunday
- VIP Single Day Pass for Saturday or Sunday
- General Admission 2-Day Weekend Pass Saturday and Sunday
- VIP 3-Day Pass Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
The VIP packages will get you a preferred seat for the Friday night show, reserved seating in front of the main stage for the Sat/Sun shows, access to the VIP beverage tent, and two drink coupons.
Check out some highlights from last year’s show to wet your appetite!