There are plenty of opportunities to cruise the high seas, so how do you know which one to choose? Well, luckily several of these have themes, and music-themed cruises seem to be popular.
If you are into the Blues, then the Legendary Rhythm & Blues Cruise may be the one for you. Make no mistake; these are a popular option as they regularly sell out.
They are pre-booking for the early 2019 edition of the cruise. This particular one will set sail on the Eastern Caribbean.
Mark your calendars for February 3rd-10th, 2019 as you will have a front row seat and an all-access pass to some of the best Blues around.
Here is the itinerary:
- February 3rd, 2019 – Depart Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- February 4th, 2019 – Half Moon Cay, Bahamas
- February 5th, 2019 – Bluesin’ at sea
- February 6th, 2019 – Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
- February 7th, 2019 – Philipsburg, St. Maarten
- February 8th, 2019 – Bluesin’ at sea
- February 9th, 2019 – Bluesin’ at sea
- February 10th, 2019 – Arrive Ft. Lauderdale, FL
The artist lineup has not been finalized as of yet, but I can assure you that there will be some big names on stage. The artist lineup should be announced sometime in March or April 2018.
Pre-booking is happening right now, and a $500 fully refundable deposit will guarantee you a spot in line.