Grammy-winning songstress Ella Mai will be extending her wildly successful, sold-out The Debut Tour. The tour will now run through May 22nd before wrapping in Nashville, TN. The tour is in support of Ella’s self-titled album. The album features Ella’s latest single, “Shot Clock” as well as the record-breaking hits, “Boo’d Up” and “Trip.” Tickets for The Debut Tour will be made available to the public on Friday, March 8 at 10:00am local time.
Chart-topping success aside, Ella Mai has also had an amazing reception on the awards circuit. In 2018, she took home the Soul Train Awards for Best New Female and Song of the Year (Boo’d Up) and, last month, “Boo’d Up” yielded her Best R&B Song at the 61st GRAMMY Awards. Ella has been nominated for three iHeartRadio Music Awards and four NAACP Awards, including the prestigious Outstanding Album. The UK native will vie for Best Rnb, Hip-Hop & Grime and Rising Star at the 2019 Global Awards. In addition to her newly announced tour dates, fans will have the chance to catch Ella Mai performing live at Coachella this April. Ella will also be joining Ariana Grande on the European leg of her Sweetener tour which kicks off in London on August 17 at the 02 Arena.
- Apr 23 – Oakland, CA – The Fox
- Apr 27 – Washington, DC – Broccoli City Festival
- Apr 28 – Columbus, OH – Express Live!
- Apr 29 – Indianapolis, IN – Egyptian Room
- May 1 – Cincinnati, OH – Bogarts
- May 4 – Tulsa, OK – Cain’s Ballroom
- May 5 – St. Louis, MO – The Pageant
- May 7 – Louisville, KY – The Mercury Ballroom
- May 8 – Pittsburgh, PA – Stage AE
- May 11 – New Haven, CT – Toad’s Place
- May 12 – Providence, RI – Fete Ballroom
- May 14 – Norfolk, VA – The NorVa
- May 15 – Raleigh, NC – The Ritz
- May 17 – Charlotte, NC – The Fillmore
- May 18 – Columbia, SC – The Senate
- May 19 – Gulf Shores, AL – Hangout Festival
- May 21 – Memphis, TN – Minglewood Hall
- May 22 – Nashville, TN – Marathon Music Works