Are you ready for the 16th annual Earl Klugh’s Weekend of Jazz ? This is one of two weekend excursions per year that Mr. Klugh produces for your entertainment. If you need to get away for the weekend, then how about Colorado? You may think of the snow and the cold weather, but in April, the weather is nice, the air is cool & clean, and the music will be on fire.
The Broadmoor will be the scene for one of the best weekend excursions of the year. It is located in Colorado Springs, a city that sits on the eastern foot of the Rocky Mountains. There are plenty of things to do and see, including Seven Falls, Colorado’s most majestic waterfall, the Royal Gorge Region, and you can even try whitewater rafting!
If you have been to the event previously, then you know that they have some of the top artists of Smooth Jazz and Smooth R&B.
Check out the lineup for the event:
Check out a promo video from a previous event:
Earl Klugh’s Weekend of Jazz at The Broadmoor 2019 two night package includes:
- Classic accommodations for Friday & Saturday nights (upgrade options available)
- Tickets to Friday & Saturday night’s Weekend of Jazz performances for each person on the package
- VIP Artist Experience
- 20% discount on golf green fees (excluding cart rental)
- A complimentary treatment enhancement with a purchase of $100.00 or greater spa service
- Exclusive sign-up for Weekend of Jazz experiences
- 25% discount off published suite rates
Limited availability. Not applicable to groups. Rates do not include applicable taxes and fees.